Microsoft is a BitPay partner, which means you may use Cryptocurrency to shop for Xbox video games and every other Xbox cost. Microsoft accepts Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Instead of paying with Cryptocurrency immediately from the Xbox keep you’ll want to redeem crypto thru your Microsoft account.
Here’s a way to redeem Bitcoin to your Microsoft account:
- Go to account.microsoft.com and check in to your Microsoft account.
- Under Payment & billing, choose Payment options.
- Select Redeem Bitcoin, choose the quantity you need to add, and then choose next.
- Review the quantity of Bitcoin wished and uses your virtual pockets to finish the transaction within 15 minutes.
- On your PC: choose Open in pockets and payout of your Bitcoin pockets at the identical tool.
- On your phone: experiment with the QR code on the web page to pay out of your cell pockets app.
If your pockets are on any other tool, you may reproduce the receiving deal with and BTC quantity to the pockets for your tool or the net after which make your buy. Alternatively, you could purchase present playing cards for Xbox thru the BitPay app and Extension or use the BitPay Card to shop for Xbox video games, DLC, and greater.
How to Buy Nintendo Switch Games with Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency?
Nintendo does not be given Cryptocurrency bills, unfortunately. The first-class manner to spend in crypto gambling withinside the Nintendo e-Shop is through buying present playing cards thru the BitPay app or Extension. Nintendo e-Shop presents playing cards that may be used to shop for video games, Nintendo Switch hardware, and Nintendo accessories. Use the BitPay Card to spend Cryptocurrency throughout structures, which include Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, and PC structures.
What Cryptocurrency can I use to shop for video games?
BitPay helps Bitcoin, principal Altcoins, tokens, and stable coins. Currently, we aid Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Litecoin (LTC), Dai (DAI), Binance USD (BUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Pax Dollar (USDP) and Gemini Dollar (GUSD). We are continuously comparing and including new cash to present game enthusiasts with greater approaches to applying crypto in gaming.
Does Steam be given Bitcoin?
No, Steam doesn’t be given any shape of a direct Cryptocurrency payment in crypto gambling. The first-class manner to shop for video games and content material on Steam with Bitcoin is thru the BitPay Card.